Sunday, January 8, 2012

What I am trying

So, I am getting the hang of this blogging. I have decided to put milestones and activities on pages based on the age of the baby. The page for the newborn is already up and I am working on what you can see and do with a one month old. I am going to post new information and comments on articles and some articles of my own in the blog part. Things related to the care of your baby.I am working getting the links right so I apologize if the links do not send you where we are trying to go.

I also need to note here about the use of pronouns. Our pronouns in English are the only things that note gender, thankfully, but that presents the problem of using he or she or it or they or some combination like his/her when speaking generally. I have decided to just use the pronouns randomly for different paragraphs. Of course, if I am relating a story about a specific baby, the pronoun will be correct, otherwise, you can adjust the "he" or "she" to be appropriate for your own baby and I will not use "it".

No comments:

Post a Comment